Payment & Insurance
I currently accept the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico (commercial and Centennial Care BUT NOT Medicare Advantage)
- Presbyterian — all Presbyterian plans, including Centennial Care and Medicare Advantage
- Medicare including Part B supplemental plans
- United Health Care
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- True Health New Mexico
More details are outlined below.
To pay the practice fee now, jump down to Pay the Annual Practice Fee Online at the bottom of this page.
Pay Annual Practice Fee Online
Here are the steps for paying the practice fee online:
- Use the drop down menu to select your category. You must click on the drop down menu first, then select a category. Do not click on Pay Now if you have not first selected a category manually.
- Select your appropriate category.
- Once your category is selected, then click on the Pay Now button.
- If you get an error message, it is likely because you did not select a category first.
- If you are paying with PayPal, you will be assessed a 2.9% processing fee that is listed as tax. It is not a tax. But it is the only way to add the processing fee charge.
- All New Mexico gross receipts taxes are included in the total price of the annual practice fee.